Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Method to the Madness



I just love Target’s Method products. I always try to buy ecologically sound products but I also hate to overspend, especially on household cleaning products. (Or it just might be that I hate to clean my house…)

Either way, I love that Target carries all the Method products which are natural, safe, non-toxic and environmentally friendly. I also love Method’s voice. If you read their website, you can read their Method Humanifesto and information on their many products. But how often do we go to a company’s website just for random fun?

So I love that they sprinkle their voice and humor onto their packaging. On my Method Aroma Ring, the back of the package instructs me to “Tear off the foil cover. As tempting as it is, do not puncture disc. Fragrance will naturally diffuse through the protective membrane within a few hours. Trust us on this one.”

And at the top of the box, these product advantages are bullet pointed:
  • Natural Essential Oils
  • Kid and Pet Friendly
  • Never Tested on Reindeer

    I am so glad to know that! But honestly, I will remember reading this packaging. It adds to my customer experience. And I will likely buy reindeer-friendly Method products again over my boring Pine-sol and Lysol products.
  • No comments: